Stop PC Crashes with WinZip System Utilities

Enter your email address:

Friday, April 3, 2009

NEW 20 WIDGETS FOR YOUR BLOG-PART C

Before reading this, please go through the PART A and PART B of NEW WIDGETS

Click here to read 21 GREAT WIDGETS FOR YOUR BLOG-PART A

Click here to read 10 GREAT WIDGETS FOR YOUR BLOG-PART B

32. Mapplocco - Click here to add a Map locator of your visitors

33. Google Map Widget - Click here to add Google Map on your website.

34. Google Video Search - Click here to add a video search form and selected videos to your web site.

35. LibraryThing - Click here to tell others what you are reading now.

36. Redcounter - Click here to get a simple traffic counter with customizable options

37. Indiblogger - Click here to be a part of Indian blogging community. This will bring visitors to your website or blog from Indian bloggers. Never forget to get a badge to display on your website or blog. You can see an excellent BADGE from Indiblogger in Future perfect

38. CommentBox Generator - Click here to make a comment box inside your website

39. Health EatingPlans - Click here to get a widget that suits healthy eating plans. Good for blogs that relates food

40. Alexa - Click here to get the most renowned ranking status to your blog or website. Widgets from Alexa provides real-time statistics

41. PollDaddy - Click here to get Poll Daddy that makes polls in your blog.

42. Kitchen Calculator - Click here to see a kitchen calculator and click on that to get one for your blog. It help to convert weights.

43. Twitter Counter - Click here to get a counter for your followers in twitter

44. Finance Badge - Click here to get a stock market summary from yahoo finance

45. Gably Chat - Click here, join and get a chat room for your blog and make money while chatting

46. Kindea Blog Grade - Join here and know and display whether your blog in which grade. Grab the badge also

47. Tag Board - Get a tag board to avoid complexity of discussion forums.

48. Photobucket - Join this site and get an excellent widget to display photos

49. Horoscope - Click here to get a daily horoscope widget to your blog

50. Weather board - Click here to make a weather information widget

51. Freeblogdirectory - Click here and submit your blog and website and grab a TAG to display in your blog

12 comments:

kris said...

what you have said is true Mr Martin. Thanks for your highlights

Thomas said...

Great post! I was just looking for some great widgets to put on my blog. Thanks!

Raja Sayur said...

Very excellent blog.I can learning much in your blog.I think your blog makes my ability to creating blog grow up.Thanks a lot Kris.I'll choose u,Kris

Raja Sayur said...

Very excellent blog.I can learning much in your blog.I think your blog makes my ability to creating blog grow up.Thanks a lot Kris.I'll choose u,Kris

Raja Sayur said...

Very excellent blog.I can learning much in your blog.I think your blog makes my ability to creating blog grow up.Thanks a lot Kris.I'll choose u,Kris

Abby said...

Thank you very much for your kind words and vote for my blog. I love the clarity and excellent organization of your blog! I voted for you at Blogger's Choice. Keep up the awesome work! (:

Saltire Flower said...

Thanks for voting for both of my blogs. I voted for yours at the bloggerchoice awards website.

Dibban Guha said...

Hi, thanks for voting for my blog http://freeebooksgift.blogspot.com. I've also seen your blog. Wow, its really nice. I'm learning blogging with blogger.com. Your blog might come a great handy to me. Keep it up. May God be with You...ALWAYS.

Dibban

R V said...

I beleive twitter counter and poll daddy are two most imp gadgets that you must have on your site.

forexwatch said...

Very Interesting Posts. Bookmarked your Blog and will visit you again.

P.Reetha said...

Thankyou, forx and Vinay

Admin said...

Thank you for sharing this fabulous list of widgets. Keep it up !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin