An E-commerce solution from Facebook that lets everyone to open a store and earn money. When you launch your Facebook store, your products can be discovered across every storefront on Facebook. Payvment's Facebook e-commerce solution app gives you everything you need including a full-featured admin area built directly into Facebook to manage your storefront, products and sales.
How to make a Store in Facebook.
For setting up a store in Facebook, all that you need is two things.
1. A Facebook account and a Facebook page
2. A Paypal account to receive money. Click here to get a Paypal Account for Free
Now, Type, “Payvment E-Commerce Storefront” and Click on “Search” in your Facebook account. Then Click to install the application.
Follow very simple instructions and ad your products one by one.
Features of Payvment E-Commerce Storefront
The main features of Payvment E-Commerce Storefront, as they claim in their website are:
Facebook Sales & Discovery
- Quick storefront creation for your Facebook "Fan" page
- Facebook-integrated shopping experience
- Integrated product search enabling discovery of your items across Facebook
- Facebook-wide shopping cart system, Powered by Payvment's "Open Cart Network" technology, enables your customers to complete their purchase from any storefront on Facebook
- Add your storefront to an unlimited number of Facebook pages
- Sell in over 20 supported world currencies
- TRUSTe certified privacy
- Add an unlimited amount of items to your Facebook store
- CSV catalog import
- Automated inventory control enables one-off items and automatic suspension of items when sold out
- Item Image Uploader
- Unlimited item category support
- Product option variables including optional custom text field support for item personalization
- Manual and automatic "Featured Item" selecting for featuring specific products on your Facebook store home page
- Product page customization using HTML
- Support for multiple sales/use tax regions (US State, UE Vat and country specific tax regions) with override capability for non-taxable goods.
- No merchant account required (all you need is a standard or business PayPal account to collect your sales revenue)
- Consumer purchasing from your store via PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Amex or Discover
- Accept payment in over 20 world currencies with automatic Foreign Exchange Rate conversion
- Automatic email receipts sent to your customers after purchase
- Built-in Sales tracking
- Your sales notifications sent via email or use Payvment's IPN (Instant Payvment Notification) - IPN enables your Facebook store to be tied into your current order fulfillment systems and/or CMS
- Support for FedEx and UPS automatic shipping calculations - a UPS and FedEx account is not required.
- Flat Rate shipping option with quantity discounting
- Table Rate shipping option supporting shipping rates by Price, Quantity or Weight
- Free shipping override option
- Enable storefront wide instant discount for those who "Like" your Facebook page. A great way to incentivize Facebook users to become "Fans"
- Store/Item "Share" feature enables Facebook users to tell all their Facebook friends about an item they like in your store via their Facebook news feed. Includes a link back to your Facebook store
- Built-in review/commenting integration enables Facebook users to leave a comment about an item in your store and post it to their Facebook news feed.
- Connect your Facebook store's inventory, order management and fulfillment to your own systems using Payvment's Developer APIs.
- Add a free Facebook connected shopping cart to your external website or blog using "Facebook Cart Connect". Simple copy/paste integration. Enables your website's shopping cart to be connect to Facebook powered by Payvment's "Open Cart Network" technology.
More to Read: