Before reading this, please go through the PART A and PART B of NEW WIDGETS
32. Mapplocco - Click here to add a Map locator of your visitors
33. Google Map Widget - Click here to add Google Map on your website.
34. Google Video Search - Click here to add a video search form and selected videos to your web site.
35. LibraryThing - Click here to tell others what you are reading now.
36. Redcounter - Click here to get a simple traffic counter with customizable options
37. Indiblogger - Click here to be a part of Indian blogging community. This will bring visitors to your website or blog from Indian bloggers. Never forget to get a badge to display on your website or blog. You can see an excellent BADGE from Indiblogger in Future perfect
38. CommentBox Generator - Click here to make a comment box inside your website
39. Health EatingPlans - Click here to get a widget that suits healthy eating plans. Good for blogs that relates food
40. Alexa - Click here to get the most renowned ranking status to your blog or website. Widgets from Alexa provides real-time statistics
41. PollDaddy - Click here to get Poll Daddy that makes polls in your blog.
42. Kitchen Calculator - Click here to see a kitchen calculator and click on that to get one for your blog. It help to convert weights.
43. Twitter Counter - Click here to get a counter for your followers in twitter
44. Finance Badge - Click here to get a stock market summary from yahoo finance
45. Gably Chat - Click here, join and get a chat room for your blog and make money while chatting
46. Kindea Blog Grade - Join here and know and display whether your blog in which grade. Grab the badge also
47. Tag Board - Get a tag board to avoid complexity of discussion forums.
48. Photobucket - Join this site and get an excellent widget to display photos
49. Horoscope - Click here to get a daily horoscope widget to your blog
50. Weather board - Click here to make a weather information widget
51. Freeblogdirectory - Click here and submit your blog and website and grab a TAG to display in your blog