Many bloggers are now depending on SEO companies who are offering various services to make a blog or website popular or appear within the first 10 search engine page results. Before selecting an SEO Company you must have a clear idea how they are utilizing your money to generate good place in Search Engine Rankings. Here are ten questions that you must ask an SEO company and if they fail to answer your properly, skip them off.
- How long have you been in SEO ?
- Where is your SEO company located and under which jurisdiction?
- Will you share all techniques that you use to improve the Search Engine Placements?
- Can you show me examples of your previous successful work?
- Do you follow the Google Webmaster Guidelines?
- Do you follow Yahoo Guidelines?
- Do you follow BIng/Facebook guidelines?
- Have you ever faced punishment or legal action from any of your clients or Search Engines?
- Do you offer any online marketing services or advice to complement your organic search business?
- What is your goal about my website?
- What is your time frame to achieve the above said Goal?
- What's your experience developing international sites?
- What are your most important SEO techniques?
What to do, if cheated by an SEO Company?
If any SEO Company cheated you, then in the United States, the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) handles complaints about deceptive or unfair business practices. To file a complaint, visit: http://www.ftc.gov/ and click on "File a Complaint Online," call 1-877-FTC-HELP, or write to:
Federal Trade Commission
Washington, D.C. 20580
If your complaint is against a company in a country other than the United States, please file it at http://www.econsumer.gov/. In ECONSUMER, the member countries include Australia, Belgium, Canada, Chile, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, and United States
More to Read: