I have seen in YouTube that many videos shared got much visitors than a blog, by specific key words they use accidently. These immense visitors have great potential in generating money. Before, there was an option in Google Adsense to link Youtube videos with Adsense accounts and generate money by the clicks accumulated on it. Now Google Adsense removed that option and showing Google’s own advertisements. With all respect on Google’s own program, I would like to state that visitors always love to click on advertisements, if displayed attractively.
What is LinkedTube?
LinkedTube is a Flash widget that adds link and sharing options to YouTube videos. With this LinkedTube, you can transform any YouTube video into a useful promotion tool as well as money making tool. You can create video product listings linking direct to your shopping cart, music video links to the iTunes store or just link back to your website or blog. Also, when others share your video they all link back to your own URL.
Easy configuration of LinkedTube:
Just fill in the details given in there and link the video as you wish.
Click here to get LinkedTube
More while you blog:
- SEO FREE TOOL KIT FOR BLOGGERS
- GOOGLE VENTURE BACKED VIGLINK TO MAKE MONEY FROM LINKS AND AFFILIATE MARKETING FREE OF COST
- ADD REDDIT SHARE COUNT BUTTON IN YOUR BLOG POSTS
- ADD CONTINUOUS SCROLLING IMAGE WIDGET IN YOUR BLOG
- ADD STUMBLEUPON SHARE COUNT BUTTON IN YOUR BLOG POSTS
- ADD RETWEET COUNT BUTTON IN YOUR BLOG IN YOUR BLOG POSTS