Stop PC Crashes with WinZip System Utilities

Enter your email address:

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

GET A FREE BLOG FOR YOU

GET A FREE BLOG FOR YOU
I am so pleased to announce an offer for some of my readers. I offer a blog for selected readers( if possible to all)
So you may ask why I am offering it.
I got some email from persons asking about some peculiarities of my website. Eventhough they are much talented, some people doesnot know how to create a blog for them with exceptional features like SEO( search engine optimisation), page ranking, listing in groups etc.

WHAT ARE THE FEATURES OF THIS FREE BLOG :

Its a free service, no charges required at any time.

Blog in blogger.com

Search engine optimised( metatags, key words included)

Searchable in most search engines and robot driven search engines like AltaVista, Infoseek and searchBC

Advertisement panels: you may change it whenever you want to do so

This blog is in Google, Blogger. So all the features of blogger/blogspot are applicable. Once I handover the blog to you,then change the password and enjoy blogging.Never handover password to any one.

Visitor details added( feedjit )

Google analystics and sitemap inclusion

Visitor counter added

Other blogpromotion site inclusions for more traffic

Ownership will be yours.

CLICK HERE FOR A MODEL BLOG

What you had to do?
THREE STEP BLOG
Step 1.
Make a new email in your name and send me the LOGINNAME AND PASSWORD. This is very important because I will use this email as your login in blogger and and to receive all other blogpromotion services. You may change the password once I handover the BLOG to you. You may continue using the email after changing the password. Please dont give me any existing email. I accept new emails only.
Step2.
Give me the subject of your choice. ie keep a small note about the aim of this blog or what service you aim. If you have any suggestion for a template, pass it on to me.
Step3.
Put your email in this comment box above the article. You will receive a copy of our Terms and Conditions which you have accepted by submitting an email address to me.
NOW RELAX AND GIVE ME TIME TO MAKE IT FOR YOU

19 comments:

Helen Grigorieva said...

Yes, Blogger is much more optimized than, for example, Wordpress. I have two blogs:
Flash'y'mania at Blogstpot and Miss Techie at Wordpress, so I can compare from my own experience and I prefer Blogger.

Anonymous said...

thanks for your comment

Jade Meng said...

I have a blog www.mengjade.com, can you help me optimize it? Thank you very much.

Unknown said...

I agree, blogger is great for bloggers particularly beginner bloggers.

Anonymous said...

Dear jade, i can help you.please come up with more details.

Jade Meng said...

Thanks for visiting my site and commenting. I think I need SEO and want to attract more traffic.

Jade Meng said...

jademeng@ymail.com. I am writing you an email now.

sherry_yao said...

You're right. It's very easy-to-use. I also got one.

Anonymous said...

That is very generous of you. When you give you will definitely receive back.

dhimas said...

great blog, i love it

Etz Thonio said...

very informative topic.. thanks for sharing this..

Anonymous said...

thanks for commmenting

Anonymous said...

thanks for commmenting

Anonymous said...

Nice initiative, if I didn't already have a blog I would participate.

Anonymous said...

i love it, can you do it for me please, i will be very happy if you can help me?

Natalie said...

Thanks. You are so generous. I have a blog at www.allsleepinfo.com .I made it with blogger. Could you please visit my blog and tell me your idea about the design, content, and etc? Thank you.
This is Natalie from www.allsleepinfo.com.

Anonymous said...

thanks for commenting all,,

Anonymous said...

thanks for commenting all,,

Unknown said...

i've just seen your blog, its really cool and great, r u still giving new blogs to people, if yes, pls take my mail id, new one which you asked to create. thanks you
shakechan@gmail.com
when shall i tell you the password.pls mail me in the above mail.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin