Google Feedburner helps you to auto post to your Twitter account. All that is to configure your blog’s feed using Feedburner and then in the Feedburner account, configure your Twitter account also. Confusing? Here I am explaining it step by step. Just follow it and relax to see your blog posts right in your twitter account. If you already have a Feedburner account for your blog’s feed, then please select that feed and directly go to step 6.
Did I miss something, please feel free to comment. ( Top secret - Use Google Feedburner to make money from Tweets - Click here to know how )
How to configure auto post to Twitter account by Google Feedburner
1. Go to www.feedburner.com, login with your Google ID and password.
2. Enter your blog's web address( URL) in the "Burn a feed right this instant?" form found on FeedBurner homepage after your login.If you like to publish a podcast with your Blogger feed, check the "I am a podcaster" box. Click Next».
3. Original feeds of your blog will be identified and provided to select. Usually two original feeds are given. You may select any one of these, and click “Next»”
4. Next page, you can see a welcome, where the “Feed Title” and “Feed Address” are given. You may change both according to your ways. Please note down the feed address as hereafter this will be your main Feed address. Click on Next»
Your feed address will look like this
5. Now you have successfully configured your Feed. Now click on “skip directly to feed management”. You will reach a page where you can see tabs as given in the picture.
6. Click on “Publicize”
7. Then click on "Socialize" in the left menu, and there you can Add your Twitter account.
After adding you Twitter account, you can configure the auto posting in the options given there. Then Activate. When ever you upload a new post in you blog, it will be automatically posted to your Twitter account.
Fun, isn’t it?
More to Read: