Beware all Social Networks. Google is getting ready to launch its master networking site, “Google Plus”. Whether Google may be able to tackle the social networking monopoly of Facebook with its Google+. Lets wait and see. Google+ gets support from its Search Engine, Google Chat, Youtube, and many other Google's applications. At present Google+ is in limited Field Trial, testing with a small number of people.
How To Sign Up For Google's Social Network, Google Plus, Google+
Very soon Google+ project is ready for everyone. Give your email address to Google Plus, Google+ and wait for the invitation. Click here to provide your Email.
What Google+(Google Plus) offers
- Extreme privacy: Define your team to receive your updates. Google + offers its users to selectively share what you want, to whom you want.
- Google+, Google Plus Profile: Show to the world, who you are .
- Google+, Google Plus Sparks: Looks for videos and articles it thinks you’ll like.
- Google+, Google Plus Circles: As Google say, circles makes it easy to put your friends from Saturday night in one circle, your parents in another, and your boss in a circle by himself, just like real life.
- Google+, Google Plus Instant Upload: Yummy, your photos upload by themselves.
- Google+, Google Plus Chat: One simple group chat.
- Google+, Google Plus Video Chat : Drops by for a face-to-face-to-face chat.
- Google+, Google Plus Stream : The real place to have meaningful conversations with the people you care about.
- Google+, Google Plus Hangout : Hangouts lets you chill with friends that are scrolling through the web, allows to use live video chat that puts you in the same room together, and if you’re bored, start a hangout.
What we expect more from Google+ (Google Plus)
Besides above all these marvelous features, we need
- A place to fix my Adsense account. ( Buddy, weak budget, let Adsense bless my Social Networking too)
- A huge locked place to upload my files, ( yap , I mean personal files – No more space in my laptop)
Hopes that Google hearing this
More to Read: