Recently I have seen many blogs and sites offering Adsense approval in a quicker and fastest way. Some of my blogging friends asked me about this, whether these sites are providing true service or no. According to my knowledge, Google Adsense never outsourced approval of Adsense application to any other agencies. A real blogger or a real website owner or a real social networking person who is willing to come up with real identity will easily get approval for Adsense application. As I have stated in some of my previous posts, once again mentioning some important points while applying for Adsense approval.
- Need to have Good traffic to your blog
- Make a very nice professional look for your website
- Fill your blog with original contents, related to specific niche
- Remove all Illegal links to promote other advertisements
- Make sure that your blog adhere to the webmaster quality guidelines.
- Make sure that your blog must be in a supported language.
- Avoid any post that may contain contents that have pornography, adult or mature content, violent content, content related to racial intolerance or advocacy against any individual, group or organization, hacking/cracking content, gambling or casino-related content, illicit drugs and drug paraphernalia content.
- Delete any posts or advertisements in which you are trying to do the sales of beer or hard alcohol, tobacco or tobacco-related products,prescription drugs , weapons or ammunition (e.g. firearms, firearm components, fighting knives, stun guns),products that are replicas or imitations of designer goods, sales or distribution of coursework or student essays,and any other programs which compensate users for clicking ads or offers, performing searches, surfing websites or reading emails.
- Give the name of the account, payout name on the cheque as the same name in your valid bank account. This is very essential to clear your cheque upon payment and also much important if Google ask for an address verification.
Remember, real people survives…
More to Read: