This job is obtained from, http://newyork.craigslist.org and we feel this as a nice opportunity for bloggers to make money. According to the job offer, Posting ID: 2177318568, An established Internet classical string music publishing company is looking for top-notch writers for new blog on cutting-edge news and information. As the job offer notification continues, “ We aim to be a powerful resource center for classical musicians in the modern world with an emphasis on string music and string musicians.
Topics for our blog include:
- Musical entrepreneurship
- Visionary music education
- String Playing and Musicians' Health
- Science and String Playing
- The Musical Mind (psychology and music, creativity in music, latest research on music and the mind/brain)
- Professional String Musicians' Resources (audition tips, practice habits, expert advice)
- Updates and analysis on the latest classical music news
Applicants must have:
- Interest, passion and experience in classical music
- Exceptional writing and proofreading skills
- Knowledge about, or willingness to study and follow developing trends in the classical world.
- Background in string music and familiarity with producing online content ARE BIG PLUS!
To apply send reply to: email@example.com
with resume and writing sample.
- Location: New York or Anywhere/Telecommute
- Compensation: 10 cents per word ($50 per 500-word article)
- Telecommuting is ok.
- This is a part-time job.
- This is a contract job.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
More to Read: