Many twitter account already asked this question. My Twitter Account is suspended.So What I do next? Suspending an account by Twitter may be due to many reasons. Twitter Accounts are generally suspended for violations of the Twitter Rules. An account also may get suspension, if Twitter suspect an account has been hacked or compromised.
What I will do If my twitter account is suspended?
- Log in to your account and confirm that your account is actually under suspension.
- Login to your email inbox for an email from Twitter.com regarding the suspension. Twitter sends suspension notification email directly to the email address associated with your Twitter account
- Now Contact Support to appeal suspension. If you are not able to submit a request through this, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with all possible details.
- While going for an appeal process, remove all prohibited following automation from your account, and stop any manual aggressive following behavior.
- After submitting a support ticket, through “Contact Support” or through the email, you'll be able to check on your ticket status anytime by visiting your Twitter Support home page and clicking "check on your existing requests."