Are you surprising, hearing that I am going to explain how to update your all social networking platforms using Google Plus. This is one of the most simple way to update your Facebook, Twitter, Digg and all other social networking accounts with the new post you have just blogged. But before doing that, you need an account in Posterous or ping.fm. Let me explain how can you do with Posterous or ping.fm
- Create an account with Posterous or ping.fm
- Add most of the social networking allowed for auto post in Posterous or ping.fm
- Assign posting through Email. While creating the account, you will get a special Email address in Posterous or ping.fm
- Now login to your Google Plus account
- Create a new “Circle” and add the above Email address of your Posterous or Ping.fm account, to which you are allowed to send posts by Email.
- Now copy the link of your new post. Share it to this “Circle”. That’s all. Done.
What happens exactly when you share with Google plus circle
When you share with that circle, it will automatically send Email to your Posterous or ping.fm address, where autopost will happen to all your social networking sites linked with that account.
Nice Search Engine Optimization or Social Networking Optimization.
Quick, easy, isn't it?
More to Read: