Recently my friend Mr Aswani ( www.aksindiblog.com) paid much thanks to our blog for helping him in getting his Adsense account.This made me to post that we did nothing else than providing him some tips to maintain the quality guidelines of a Google Adsense Publisher. So, here we would like to inform fellow bloggers to adhere strictly to the Google AdSense Program Policies. All bloggers must read an updated Terms and Conditions available from Google. In this post, I will explain some tips that will help you to get through the primary application process of Google. Remember that these are just tips and not final policies. Google may change any of these later in their policies. Please don’t forget to visit the link above to see the Terms and Conditions, every time you apply for Adsense or placing new Adsense slots
Google now simplified the application process for those who are using blogger as the platform.Simply login to your Dashboard and Click on Monetize. If you already have an account, then you can easily place your advertisements.Otherwise you can request for a new Adsense account from here.
If you don't have an Adsense account, then apply for a New Adsense account. When you apply for a new Adsense account, then be sure that
- Your blog must be in a supported language
- Your blog must not contain contents that have pornography, adult or mature content, violent content, content related to racial intolerance or advocacy against any individual, group or organization, hacking/cracking content, gambling or casino-related content, illicit drugs and drug paraphernalia content
- You are not trying to do the sales of beer or hard alcohol, tobacco or tobacco-related products,prescription drugs , weapons or ammunition (e.g. firearms, firearm components, fighting knives, stun guns),products that are replicas or imitations of designer goods, sales or distribution of coursework or student essays,and any other programs which compensate users for clicking ads or offers, performing searches, surfing websites or reading emails
- You are not promoting any other content that is illegal, promotes illegal activity or infringes on the legal rights of others.
While submitting your application, always remember to provide the name on the cheque as the same name in your valid bank account. This is very essential to clear your cheque upon payment and also much essential if Google ask for an address verification. (Please note that any verification process from Google is appreciable because it will help to maintain the trust of Google Adsense in the mind of Advertisers. Yes, this is the space for Genuine people only)
Even though your primary application will be accepted, but it will be under review for few more days. In my experience, I received a reply from Google Adsense that they accept or reject my application within the first week in my email. In my case Google Adsense rejected two times. Every time they clearly provided the reason for rejection and I made necessary changes according to the guidelines.
Common Causes for rejection of Adsense application
- Applying for a blog that is having less activity
- Applying for a blog with copied materials
- Illegal links to promote other advertisements
- Your blog may not be adhere to the webmaster quality guidelines.
Just read the cause of rejection of your application and then make changes accordingly. Always respect the policies and procedures of Google. Never try to make quick money using Google Adsense in an illegal way.
Do your blogging and link building in natural ways. As time goes, Google will give you good PR and visitors will be more from search engines. More visitors means more chances for getting money.
So, happy Adsensing
Any more questions? Please visit Google Adsense Policies Answers