Stop PC Crashes with WinZip System Utilities

Enter your email address:

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

CONVERT YOUR BLOG INTO A BOOK AND MAKE MONEY

One of our reader from Malaysia, mail us about ways to convert her blog into a book. We visited her blog and found that 167 posts with copyright protected photos. An excellent blog, but how we will convert it into a book. It need a lot of time and effort to design a book from that blog. Great surprise, when we said about this tidious nature of the job, she offered handsome money to us. In this post, we simply refusing her offer of money and introducing her about a new way of converting your blog into a book and market it worldwide.

Convert your blog into a book

Books Blog2Print is a website that lets you publish some or all of your posts and photos as a professionally-printed, full-color book or a digital book. You may select certain comments, and also add your own additional photos.

Blog2Print is pretty user friendly, just enter your blog URL here ( Blog2Print - Link to URL entry page ), then select the date range for the posts you’d like to include, and choose a cover, both back and front, from different choices. Then add an optional dedication, and proceed to generate your book.

You can opt for a soft cover or hard cover full color book, or a digital copy. You may save your work for later purposes also.

Advantages:

This service is approved by Blogger, that means, an official partner as on today.

Disadvantages:

Yea, It is a paid service, but you can view the book designed by them without any cost.

How to make money from your blog book ?

Please visit the Blog2Print, as described above and download a digital copy ( if you like ). Then please contact support@sharedbook.com to discuss about resale of digital copy of your book. After entering into an agreement with Blog2print, you may start selling your book through EBAY. And I heard about some affiliate programs, but I prefer all of you to visit the website and read the most latest Terms and Conditions for sale fully.

OR

Why don't you print a book and give it as a gift to someone you love?

Related Posts

8 comments:

walex said...

Thanks for this educative article.

Admin said...

Wow!! this looks to be one of the best online services. Blog in an e-book..fantastic! I will use it surely very soon. Thanks a lot for this great information :)

cash gifting said...

I've been around the block a few times on the internet and never heard about Blog2Print. This is an interesting concept!

Jim Meisch - Make Money Online said...

I think that turning a blog into a book is an interesting idea. It makes me wonder though how many people actually have blogs that would make good books...

Many of the blogs that I've created are almost boring with just the posts that I add, but because of the comments that others add my blog posts become more interesting and more popular among the readers. Do you think that this service that converts a blog into a book just publishes the authors posts or do you think that they also add the comments?

In my opinion converting a blog into a book is a fantastic way to preserve a family history recorded online. But that's just my 2 cents. Take it for what it's worth... 2 cents :)

JD said...

This idea had never occurred to me. Maybe this would be a way for me to write that book I always wanted to write.

Mike makes money online! said...

You know this is really interesting. I've kind of toyed with the idea of making a book from my blog, but i don't have enough content yet, and this Blog2Print sounds like a good method. I might be wrong about this but doesn't wordpress have a plugin you can use or maybe it's just a normal function to just copy all of your posts to back them up. That might be another way of doing it if your just making a digital copy. I'm not sure about that does anyone else know for sure?

Rob said...

Excellent idea! I'm going to keep this in mind as my blog develops.

Sam said...

Enjoyed your post. The idea had not occurred to me as I am relatively new. Now that the concept has been presented, I will put it on the "to do list" when the time comes.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin