A reader of my blog from Australia, requested me to give a trick to post in Facebook at the same time he post in Google Plus. He thanked me for helping him in adding all contacts from facebook to his Google Plus. Do you like to know how to bring your contacts from Facebook to Google Plus. Read this also. Well, here is some interesting steps to post from Google Plus to Facebook.
How to share and post from Google Plus to Facebook
- Login to your Facebook account
- Go to http://www.facebook.com/mobile
- Copy the email address shown there. (Look at the picture given below.)
- Login to your Google Plus and Create a new Circle named as "Facebook"
- Add the above email address that you got from Facebook into the new circle “Facebook”
- Now, whenever you post on Google Plus, share that post with this new circle also.
Simple, isn't it?