The Like button of Facebook lets a user share your content with friends on Facebook. When the user clicks the Like button on your site, a story appears in the user's friends' News Feed with a link back to your post. The Send Button allows users to easily send content to their friends. People will have the option to send your URL in a message to their Facebook friends, to the group wall of one of their Facebook groups, and as an email to any email address. While the Like Button allows users to share content with all of their friends, the Send Button allows them to send a private message to just a few friends. Then how about add a combined button of Like and send a post.
How to add Facebook combined like and send button to your blog
Log in to Blogger Account, go to Layout -> Edit HTML and check the box "Expand Widget Templates". Now, find any of this code in your template.(Please make a backup copy of your template before doing any editing)
Then immediately after the above given code, paste the code given below.Please copy all code that is given in red color.
|<!--FACEBOOKCOMBINEDBUTTON-CODESTARTS-http://businessvartha.blogspot.com--><div style='float:right;padding:4px;margin-top:-4px;'><div id='fb-root'/>|
<fb:like font='' href='' layout='standard' send='true' show_faces='true' width='450'>
Something to edit:
- You may change the position of this button by changing the right to left or center.
After pasting the code, check the preview of blog to see the position of counter button. Then Save the template. If you feel any issues, please ask by commenting here.
More Buttons to Add:
- ADD WAVE THIS BUTTON IN YOUR BLOG
- ADD STUMBLEUPON SHARE COUNT BUTTON IN YOUR BLOG POSTS
- ADD RETWEET COUNT BUTTON IN YOUR BLOG IN YOUR BLOG POSTS
- ADD FACEBOOK SHARE COUNT BUTTON IN YOUR BLOG POSTS
- ADD GOOGLE BUZZ SHARE COUNT BUTTON IN YOUR BLOG POSTS
- ADD DIGG THIS SHARE COUNT BUTTON IN YOUR BLOG POSTS