- Don't use automated methods of following users
- Automated un-following is also not permitted by Twitter.
- The only automated following behavior that Twitter allows is auto-follow-back (following a user after they have followed you).
- Don’t follow or un-follow hundreds of users in a single day (Avoid aggressive following)
- Avoid repeatedly follows and un-follows large numbers of users. ( Aggressive follow churn )
- Never do Aggressive follow churn as it may lead to account banning or suspension.
- Every user can follow a total of 2000 people. Once you hit this limit, there are other restrictions to the number of additional users you can follow. This limit is different for every user and is based on your ratio of followers to following.
- All accounts, including verified and developer accounts are subjected to Follow limits.
Tuesday, November 29, 2011
To grow a business, we need to make it easier for people to enter. Networking over the Internet is a cost-effective way to open doors and attract potential customers for your business. Along with great pictures of your products, you can attract people to explore your website with good articles. The following are 7 ideas that can help you make winning articles to attract people and eventually help grow your online business.
This article is a guest article written by : Larry Mitchell
TIPS IN WRITING ARTICLES
1) Keywords. The use of keywords can help potential readers find you easily in the World Wide Web. Inserting popular keywords in your title is beneficial this way.
2) Write interesting articles. No matter how good you write and no matter how gainful the contents of your article are, unless it grabs the attention of your readers, they won’t read it. Make your article appealing. Sometimes a compelling article may just do the trick.
3) Titles stating benefits. Sometimes, the title of an article can convey how it is going to be an asset to the reader. Find ways to give a reader an idea on how he can gain from reading your article by giving hints of the benefits on the titles.
4) Questions and exclamation marks in titles. The use of an exclamation mark in articles can sometimes add a light feeling to an article and can act as a cue to a positive or feel-good story. A question mark will make readers wonder of answers prompting them to read a bit more.
5) Quotation marks and Parenthesis adds style to titles. Quotation marks and parenthesis can direct attention to titles. A parenthesis prevents long titles from looking all muddled up, thus making it easier to read.
6) Special characters such as hyphens and colons. Sometimes using special characters in titles makes it more readable. They minimize ambiguities, especially when you need to use adjectives with 2 or more words like private-sector salary brackets, etc.
7) A string of words for a title. Some studies suggest that a long title can generate more traffic to your website. It gives your readers a more specific idea on the content of your article and allows you to add more keywords making it easier for people to find your article in search engine.
In addition to article writing, the writer also regularly shares writing regarding phone systems and Windows remote access.
Read more: Tips In Writing Articles That Will Draw The Interest Of Many Readers | Free Niche Business Articles For Internet Marketing http://www.freearticledatabase.net/2010/10/tips-in-writing-articles-that-will-draw-the-interest-of-many-readers/#ixzz1Q1YTszKg
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution
Saturday, November 19, 2011
What I will do If my twitter account is suspended?
- Log in to your account and confirm that your account is actually under suspension.
- Login to your email inbox for an email from Twitter.com regarding the suspension. Twitter sends suspension notification email directly to the email address associated with your Twitter account
- Now Contact Support to appeal suspension. If you are not able to submit a request through this, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with all possible details.
- While going for an appeal process, remove all prohibited following automation from your account, and stop any manual aggressive following behavior.
- After submitting a support ticket, through “Contact Support” or through the email, you'll be able to check on your ticket status anytime by visiting your Twitter Support home page and clicking "check on your existing requests."
Tuesday, November 15, 2011
How to update post from Google Plus to twitter
- Login to your Twitter account.
- Login using Twitter account in www.twittercounter.com
- Then go to http://twittercounter.com/pages/twittermail#
- Activate the Twittermail address and copy it.
- Login to your Google Plus account
- Create a new circle named “Twitter”
- Add the Twittermail address to this new circle “Twitter”
- While posting in Google plus, share the post with this circle (twitter)also.
Facebook never allow its users to add friends more than certain limit. Friend suggestions will appear on the side of your Facebook account. The more you add, chances are more to get banned. You may get a ban of 2 days, 4 days, 7 days, 30 days or permanent ban from Facebook. Also there is a Friend limit of 5000 for an account. My Facebook account hit the limit and now, many friend requests are pending for me. In this post, I will explain an easy, simple and quick way to add more friends in Facebook.
How to get Thousand Friends on Facebook
- While opening a Facebook account, add maximum details, like School of study, work, place etc. Please make sure that such details will not hurt your privacy.
- After opening a Facebook account, go to Find Friends. Never add friends from your Email directly. Instead of that, make a Contacts File for all contacts from all your email address by importing from Yahoo, Gmail and then save it in your computer. Upload this Contact File to Facebook while adding your friends. Some times, this contact file may contain more than 500 known friends in Facebook. This huge friend requests will trigger banning your account. So immediately after sending friend requests, logout of your account. Then login after at least seven days. You can see some of your friends added you. Please wait for another week to do the process again.
- Now you can see many groups in which your friends have joined. Join such groups and manually place a request for friendship on the wall of such groups.
- Try to join many groups that is related to your profession, place of work or thoughts. Share funny, outstanding thoughts or pictures through your wall and share it to all groups you have joined. Share a common view to become friends with all members in the group.
- Always like and appreciate worthy posts / pages from your friends and friends of friends.
- After doing all these, never use Friend suggestion to add more than five friends in a single day.
- Once you have initiated a conversation, never forget to add the user on other end.
- Actively participate in Chat rooms and you can first request your chat partner to add you.
- If you plan to SNO,( Social Networking Optimization), then making a profile of a female, will be ideal. Try to add some attractive photos which could make a profile visitor, add this profile on first visit itself. (A survey found that 40 percent of Indian Female Facebook profiles are intended for SNO and are made up of fake photos and details)
- In a thirst to get more friends, never make an ugly profile, filled with explicit materials. Some news is coming that Facebook decided to intensify its profile review system from January onwards and any such fake profile will be deleted with immediate effect.
Thursday, November 3, 2011
How about replacing your Blogger profile with an exciting Google Plus profile. Bloggers who switch will automatically get access to the Google+ integrations in the future. This is a completely an optional feature because Google respects bloggers who are blogging under a pseudonym. We believe that in near future, linking your blogger profile to Google Plus will help to share your posts automatically. ( Remember using networkedblogs application in Facebook)
How to connect with Blogger blogs with my existing Google Plus profile
If you already have a Google+ account and would like to replace or connect your Blogger profile with your Google+ profile, click here to get connected.
I have no Google Plus account. How I connect with my Blogger Profile
Quite easy, isn't it?
A reader of my blog from Australia, requested me to give a trick to post in Facebook at the same time he post in Google Plus. He thanked me for helping him in adding all contacts from facebook to his Google Plus. Do you like to know how to bring your contacts from Facebook to Google Plus. Read this also. Well, here is some interesting steps to post from Google Plus to Facebook.
How to share and post from Google Plus to Facebook
- Login to your Facebook account
- Go to http://www.facebook.com/mobile
- Copy the email address shown there. (Look at the picture given below.)
- Login to your Google Plus and Create a new Circle named as "Facebook"
- Add the above email address that you got from Facebook into the new circle “Facebook”
- Now, whenever you post on Google Plus, share that post with this new circle also.
Simple, isn't it?