Why a blogger must wander in blogosphere searching a solution for his problems. Of course, we are here to help you, but not for everything. Blogger Help Forum is here to help all bloggers for any sort of help. Bloggers Help Forum is an unmoderated forum. It is a unique community with specific needs, finding solutions based on certain guidelines. In this post, we would like to reveal some useful information regarding Blogger Help Forum.
Like other forums, a blogger must keep himself well disciplined before posting your question or doubt in this forum. Read Google Help Forum Terms of Service. Also searched for the answer to your question before you ask it in Google Help Forum. Most of the queries that a blogger arises today may already had an answer in internet. This will save the time of you and also avoid a lot of duplicate questions.
Please be careful not to post a
- Nudity and sexually explicit material.
- Violent or bullying behavior.
- Hate speech.
- Private & confidential information.
Whenever you post a query,
- Posts must be made by a person.
- Posts must be related to Blogger.
- Posts must be easy for others to read.
- Posts must be labeled with the most appropriate category.
- Posts must not break the rules described in the Google Help Forum Terms of Service
- If you believe that someone is violating these posting guidelines, use the Report Abuse link on the post.
While performing an interaction,
- Be polite and nice to guides
- Be polite, careful and nice to other bloggers participating in an interaction
- Be prepared to fight abuse
So, click here, Blogger Help whenever you have some trouble in blogging.
More while you blogging….